The official local co-op trailer for Vampire Survivors was released on July 11, 2023. The trailer shows 4 players teaming up to survive the night against waves of enemies. The co-op mode is available for all platforms that Vampire Survivors supports, including PC, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android.
Here are some of the features of the local co-op mode:
- Up to 4 players can play together.
- Each player controls their own survivor.
- Players can share items and power-ups.
- The game difficulty scales with the number of players.
- The co-op mode is fully optional and can be turned off at any time.
The local co-op mode for Vampire Survivors was a free update that was released on July 12, 2023. It has been well-received by fans of the game, who have praised the addition of co-op as a way to make the game more challenging and fun.
Here are some links to the official local co-op trailer for Vampire Survivors:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYh4gq5g_gk
- IGN: https://www.ign.com/videos/vampire-survivors-official-local-co-op-trailer
- Xbox: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/07/11/vampire-survivors-couch-co-op-mode/