The Warframe: 1999 reveal trailer was released during TennoCon 2023 on August 19, 2023. The trailer shows a group of Tenno fighting against the Grineer in a dark and gritty setting. The Tenno are using classic Warframe weapons and abilities, such as the Excalibur’s Exalted Blade and the Volt’s Speed. The trailer also features a licensed track from Nine Inch Nails.
The trailer ends with a message that Warframe: 1999 will be released in 2024.
Here are some of the things we know about Warframe: 1999 so far:
- It will be a free update to the base game.
- It will take players back to the beginning of the Warframe story.
- It will feature classic Warframe hack-and-slash action.
- It will have a dark and gritty setting.
- It will feature a licensed track from Nine Inch Nails.
Warframe: 1999 is still in development, so we don’t know much more about it at this time. However, it is an exciting prospect for fans of Warframe who are looking for a more challenging and immersive experience.
Here are some of the things I’m hoping for in Warframe: 1999:
- A more challenging experience. I’m hoping that Warframe: 1999 will be more challenging than the base game. I want to feel like I’m really fighting for survival, and that I need to use all of my skills and abilities to succeed.
- A more immersive experience. I’m hoping that Warframe: 1999 will be more immersive than the base game. I want to feel like I’m really in the world of Warframe, and that I’m a part of the story.
- A new story. I’m hoping that Warframe: 1999 will tell a new story. I’m interested in learning more about the origins of the Tenno and the Grineer, and I’m hoping that Warframe: 1999 will shed some light on these mysteries.