The Gameplay trailer for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 is a 10-minute video that shows off the game’s brutal third-person action gameplay. The trailer features Lieutenant Titus and his battle brothers Chairon and Gadriel taking on swarms of Tyranids on the Planet Avarax.
Here are some of the things you can see in the trailer:
- Titus using his Bolter and Chainsword to cut down Tyranids.
- Titus using his jetpack to navigate the environment and get the drop on enemies.
- Titus using his special abilities, such as the “Berserk” ability, to temporarily boost his strength and damage output.
- The game’s dynamic environments, which can be destroyed by Titus’s attacks.
- The game’s varied enemy types, including Tyranid warriors, biomorphs, and even a Hive Tyrant.
The trailer also shows off the game’s co-op mode, which allows players to team up with two friends to take on the Tyranids.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 is scheduled to be released on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC in 2023. You can sign up for the game’s beta here: https://testzone.focus-entmt.com/beta/games?utm_campaign=SM2_Beta&utm_medium=description&utm_source=YouTube