Blizzard has previewed the content that will be included in Patch 10.1.7 for World of Warcraft: Dragonflight. The patch is scheduled to be released on September 5, 2023.
Here are some of the content that will be included in Patch 10.1.7:
- New story quests: The patch will introduce a new story questline that will take players to the Waking Shores, a new zone in the Dragon Isles.
- New raid: The patch will also introduce a new raid, the Sepulcher of the First Ones. The raid will take players to the Sepulcher of the First Ones, a mysterious location in the Dragon Isles.
- New dungeons: The patch will also introduce two new dungeons, the Encrypted Depths and the Halls of the Chosen. The Encrypted Depths is a dungeon located in the Waking Shores, while the Halls of the Chosen is a dungeon located in the Heart of the Forest.
- New world events: The patch will also introduce new world events, including the Waking Dream and the Dreamsurge. The Waking Dream is a world event that will take players to the Waking Shores to help the Night Fae restore their connection to the Dream. The Dreamsurge is a world event that will take players to the Heart of the Forest to help the Wild Gods defend their home.
- New features: The patch will also introduce new features, including the Dragonriding Mastery system and the Dragonriding Races. The Dragonriding Mastery system will allow players to further customize their Dragonriding skills, while the Dragonriding Races will allow players to race their Dragons against each other.
Patch 10.1.7 is shaping up to be a major content update for World of Warcraft: Dragonflight. The patch will introduce new story quests, a new raid, new dungeons, new world events, and new features. It is sure to keep players busy for weeks to come.