Blizzard has released the patch notes for the Fury Incarnate update for World of Warcraft. The update is scheduled to go live on September 12, 2023.
Here are some of the highlights of the update:
- New heritage armor sets for the Forsaken and Night Elves: Players can now earn new heritage armor sets for the Forsaken and Night Elves by completing quest chains. These sets are based on the cultural heritage of each race.
- New ping system: A new ping system has been added to the game, allowing players to communicate with each other more easily. This system can be used to mark locations, enemies, and objectives.
- Changes to healer specializations: Several changes have been made to healer specializations, aimed at improving mana management and gameplay balance. For example, the Mistweaver Monk’s Lifecycles talent has been redesigned to make it easier to generate Mana Tea.
- New cosmetic options for Draenei: Players can now unlock new cosmetic options for Draenei characters, including the ability to look like a Man’ari Eredar.
The full patch notes can be found on the Blizzard website.
In addition to the above, the Fury Incarnate update also includes a number of other changes, such as:
- New world quests and events
- Balance changes to various classes and specs
- Bug fixes