Worms Rumble is a 32-player real-time arena combat game developed and published by Team17. It is a spin-off of the long-running Worms series, and was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in December 2020, and for the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S in June 2021.
In Worms Rumble, players control a worm and battle it out in various arenas using a variety of weapons and powerups. The game features two main modes: Deathmatch and Last Worm Standing. In Deathmatch, players score points by killing other worms. In Last Worm Standing, the last worm standing wins.
Worms Rumble is a fast-paced and chaotic game that is perfect for multiplayer action. The real-time combat allows for more fluid and exciting gameplay than the turn-based combat of previous Worms games. The game also features a variety of weapons and powerups that can be used to wreak havoc on your opponents.
If you are a fan of the Worms series or are looking for a fun and chaotic multiplayer game, then Worms Rumble is definitely worth checking out.
Here are some of the features of Worms Rumble on PlayStation 5:
- Cross-platform play: Players on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S can all play together.
- 4K resolution and HDR: Worms Rumble looks stunning on PlayStation 5, with 4K resolution and HDR support.
- Fast load times: Thanks to the PlayStation 5’s SSD, load times in Worms Rumble are incredibly fast.
- DualSense haptic feedback: The DualSense controller’s haptic feedback adds a new level of immersion to Worms Rumble.
- 3D audio: 3D audio makes it feel like you are right in the middle of the action in Worms Rumble.
Overall, Worms Rumble is a great game that is perfect for multiplayer action. It is fast-paced, chaotic, and a lot of fun to play. The PlayStation 5 version of the game looks and plays great, and the DualSense controller’s haptic feedback and 3D audio add a new level of immersion. If you are a fan of the Worms series or are looking for a fun and chaotic multiplayer game, then Worms Rumble is definitely worth checking out.