A player of the game The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has built an impressive battering ram. The ram is made of two big wheels, a spring, a steering stick, two wooden beams, a large rectangular wooden board, and a large square wooden board. The player used the Ultrahand tool to create the ram.
The battering ram is a very effective weapon in the game. It can be used to destroy walls, doors, and other obstacles. It can also be used to knock enemies off their feet. The player who built the ram has said that they are very happy with how it turned out. They have used it to great effect in their playthrough of the game.
Here are some additional details about the battering ram:
- The wheels are made of metal and are attached to the wooden beams with axles.
- The spring is located between the two wheels and helps to absorb the shock when the ram hits something.
- The steering stick is attached to the front of the ram and allows the player to control its direction.
- The two wooden beams are used to support the ram and keep it from collapsing.
- The large rectangular wooden board is the head of the ram and is what does the damage when it hits something.
- The large square wooden board is used to brace the ram and keep it from wobbling.
The battering ram is a very creative and impressive build. It is a testament to the player’s ingenuity and skill.