The Zenless Zone Zero trailer that was released at gamescom 2023 gave us a glimpse of the game’s world, characters, and gameplay. The trailer starts with a voiceover talking about the world of New Eridu, a city that is constantly under threat from Hollows, which are dimensional rifts that spawn monsters called Ethereals. The player takes on the role of a Proxy, a special person who can guide people through Hollows.
The trailer then introduces us to some of the game’s characters, including a cat girl named Vulc, a polar bear named NieR, and a mysterious woman named Eden. We also get to see some of the game’s gameplay, which is a mix of hack-and-slash combat and puzzle-solving.
The trailer ends with a tease of the game’s story, which involves a conspiracy to destroy New Eridu.
Here are some of the key things we learned from the trailer:
- The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where dimensional rifts called Hollows have spawned monsters called Ethereals.
- The player takes on the role of a Proxy, a special person who can guide people through Hollows.
- The game features a mix of hack-and-slash combat and puzzle-solving.
- The game has a colorful and stylish art style.
- The game’s story involves a conspiracy to destroy New Eridu.
The Zenless Zone Zero trailer has generated a lot of excitement among fans of Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact 3rd, both of which are also developed by Hoyoverse. The game is still in development, but it is scheduled to be released for mobile and PC in the future.